The IoT in Manufacturing Congress, is a free virtual IoT in Manufacturing conference taking place on 18 May 2021 (MST), consisting of top-level content and thought leadership discussions exploring the IoT in Manufacturing ecosystem. Join 500+ senior technology professionals and explore solo presentations and expert panel discussions from speakers sharing their unparalleled IoT in Manufacturing industry knowledge.
IoT in Manufacturing Congress is designed for those technology professionals and decision-makers making investment and strategy decisions, or building and executing pioneering projects within their organisation, who are seeking to explore-thought-leadership topics, insights and valuable strategies to drive business forward.
Join over 500 senior technology professionals at the digital event, including CTOs, supply chain managers, manufacturing directors, heads of innovation and technology, IT directors, telecom providers, developers, start-ups, government, automotive, operators, investors, VCs and more.
Networking is now open via the event’s AI-powered online platform. Once successfully registered you can meet virtually with IoT in Manufacturing specialists who can provide you with actionable advice as you develop your intelligent IoT strategy. Login to the platform to plan your day with ease; view the agenda, speakers and exhibitors. You can also connect with and organise meetings with the event’s speakers, sponsors and exhibitors. Don’t miss the chance to meet with PTC, Relimetrics, Armis, OPC Foundation, PepsiCo, Toyota, Lego, and more and more! Learn more here.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Defending against security threats in the IoT age
- Driving industrial transformation with IT/OT convergence
- Digital transformation — shifting the center of gravity to data
- Industry 4.0 and the future of manufacturing
- Dedicated case studies from manufacturers, logistics and technology providers
All sessions and recordings are also available on-demand for 30 days once the event has finished.
WHO IS SPEAKING AT THE EVENT?
The event has a fantastic line-up of senior edge specialists including:
- Sylvansport – Robert Stucky, Lead Manufacturing Engineer
- Bayer – Jordan Pernikoff, Snr. Product Manager
- Shell – Hilary Mercer, Vice President Pennsylvania Chemicals
- LEGO – Jesper Toubol, Vice President Operations – Moulding Production
- PepsiCo – Ellen de Brabander, SVP R&D
- OPC Foundation – Michael Clark, Management Consultant
… and many more!
We look forward to welcoming you to the event on 18 May 2021! You can book your free ticket here. If you have any enquiries, please contact the team firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the event’s FAQs page.