Register for free to attend the virtual Digital Twin World on 9 November 2021, and hear from leading digital and engineering experts to discover key strategies for driving operational efficiency through 4D modelling, IoT and insights-driven decision making. Discover the critical technologies and approaches needed to make better, more informed business decisions, and drive innovations in product lifecycle management.
ABOUT THE VIRTUAL EVENT
Digital Twin World will consist of live and on-demand sessions from over 40 speakers sharing their unparalleled industry knowledge and real-life experiences in the forms of solo presentations, expert panel discussions and in-depth fireside chats.
The online conference is perfect for those technology professionals making investment and strategy decisions, or building and executing pioneering projects within their organisation.
ACCESS TO CO-LOCATED EVENTS
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to explore a variety of convergent technologies for a holistic, digital everything world. This unmissable virtual conference consists of three co-located events exploring digital transformation, digital twin and technology driving the future of the workplace.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
Register for your free ticket to explore topics including:
- Digital Twinning vs. Augmented Reality
- Revolutionizing product development & maintenance
- Cognitive Computing, Machine Learning & AI
- Digital Twins driving Industry 4.0
- Digital Twin innovation for improving asset efficiency, reducing risks & enabling predictive maintenance for future business requirements
- Building a digital thread, connecting disparate systems and promoting traceability… and so much more!
WHO IS SPEAKING AT THE EVENT?
- Vijaykumar Kempuraj, Digital Twin Lead, FORD
- Lead Engineer, Digital Transformation, United States Space Force
- Manash Bhattacharjee, eCommerce Head of Product Management, Design & Ops, Pepsico
- Jason Miles, Managing Director Innovation, Volvo
- Connor Crandall, F-16 Digital Twin Program Manager, US Air Force
- Krishna Sankar, Distinguished Engineer, U.S. Bank
- Jeanne Holm, Deputy Mayor for Budget and Innovation, City of LA
- Deba Sahoo, SVP Head of Product for Customer Journeys, Fidelity
- Peter Jackson, Chief Data & Analytics Officer, Carruthers & Jackson
- Dan Issacs, CTO, Digital Twin Consortium… and more!
We look forward to welcoming you to the event on 9 November 2021! You can book your free ticket here. If you have any enquiries, please contact the team email@example.com or visit the event’s FAQs page.