This exclusive panel discussion appeared during IoT in Manufacturing Congress 2021 which took place in May 2021. This was a virtual event exploring the world of IoT in manufacturing. For more exclusive on-demand recordings from the event, click here or view the full agenda here. To watch this video on-demand, please click the button below.
The session will explore:
- Motivation & Adoption- Far Beyond a Protocol. Member Participation in Standards Development.
- Technology Principles – Vision, Global Profile, Deliverables, Industrial Interoperability Ecosystem, Organizational Update.
- Regional Advancements – UA Cloud Library, OPEN-SCS.
- Initiatives – FLC and OPC UA FX, Ethernet-APL Cooperation, Joint Working Groups & Harmonization
- On the Near Horizon – Demonstrations, OPC Day International.
Michael Clark, Management Consultant, OPC Foundation