Digital transformation is the integration of digital technology into all areas of a business, fundamentally changing how you operate and deliver value to customers. This panel will discuss examples of how enterprises have successfully employed IoT to digitally transform their businesses.
This webinar will discuss:
- What role can integrating IoT play in improving service delivery, health and safety and efficiency?
- What else can IoT vendors do to aid digital transformation within their customers businesses – discussing future technologies and directions.
To view this webinar on-demand, please complete the form to the right.
- Moderator: Elson Sutanto, Principal Analyst, Juniper Research
- Rebecca Crowe, Managing Director – Spain, Sigfox
- Peter Clarke, Sales and Marketing Director, WND
- Ken Figueredo, Senior Representative, OneM2M
CLICK HERE for accompanying session Q&A notes